scar predator customized costume (soon)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shadowfiend

I am on the work of a scar predator costume.. But it is not going to be the scar predator.. Its going to be a predator costume with a scar mask.. But I need some peoples help... I am new here and have 0 friends atm.. so its up to you guys to help me.. I allready know where to get my skin and shoes and gloves.. But here are the things I need.. wristblades working/non working... Arm computer working... Predator head mask... And scar predator bio helmet... Thanks everyone

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sidewayz

Wrong thing to ask man, you should really look around cause ppl will flame you on questions like this.

Predanator

You can learn alot from the huntorial section.

You can make them both out of foam. But im not going to tell you how, your going to go to the huntorials B)

Good luck.