• Bio only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full head

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Other/not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kyra Da Psycho

Ive been stumped for a bit on what to do for my bio keychain sculpt, more info can be found here: http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...mp;#entry303963

I was given the idea to make the sculpt a full head since I was worried of it being fragile. I hope to mak eother masks in the future and sell them. Any help is greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:

Ive made my decision! The keychain is in fact, going to be a full head! Probably filling the eyes in with clay, I do plan on making the dreads rubber as well! The sculpt is nearly finished WEWT! Thanks everyone for your help! I may make another version later on thats just the bio!

Will add pics to the main topic linked above.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait to see final product, i might wanna buy a few from you, let me clear that i will buy a feW!!! B)

Haha, that would be awesome ^^ I think I'll sell them with an option of having me paint it or raw. Just gotta think of a way to put the dreads on there where it wont get screwed up in a mold. Ooooor, I wonder if I can make them seperate, possibly rubber, like the masks sold on here X3

Updates!!

predheadkeychainsculpt2.jpg

predheadkeychainsculpt3.jpg

Predheadkeychainsculpt.jpg

predheadkeychainsculpt4.jpg

predheadkeychainsculpt5.jpg

Will be adding more pics soon! Please, give me your opinion on the sculpt so far! Im thinking Im nearly finished, but before I bake the sculpt I would like to know if you guys see anything needing to be fixed (Im still touching up some parts)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back