Scanner Bio And Feet With Berserker Jaw And Rubies Suit

Scanner

Hello everyone. I have not been a real member for very long but in the short time that i have, i have gathered enough information and ideas to finally get a good start on this costume. I purchesed the Scanner bio and other costume parts about 6 years ago. I hope you like it and if anyone has any ideas on how i can improve this please feel free to let me know. Thanks and enjoy.
002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good man I used the same rubies costume for my suit, but changed it up quiet a bit. I think this skin is a great start up skin to use if your just starting out or on a budget like I am.

Dude, that looks like the entire original Scanner head and bio from S.E.E.D. - Is it? For sure there's Mander blade gauntlet and his feet sculpts on that suit, amongst the Rubies parts.

Yes it is the scanner bio and mask. I found out about 2 years after I bought it. I still have all the original costume parts but only some of it fits. I bought the blades from predatrhuntr. My plans are to restore the entire costume to its original form. With a few upgrades. if anyone has any pictures of the original scanner please send them to me. I could use them for reference.

I probably have some pics I can look up for you. I'm out of state right now, but will look when I get home in the next few days.

I still have all the original costume parts but only some of it fits. I bought the blades from predatrhuntr. My plans are to restore the entire costume to its original form. With a few upgrades.

So you have the entire costume? Post some pics from different angles and I can check out what (if anything) might be missing.

Hey quick question, is that the original Scanner animatronic bio? Or at least part of it? All of the other Scanner bio's I've seen all have what looks like a ball gag in the center of where the mouth should be. Just curious. Could the original poster post shots of the inside of the bio?

Kindest Regards,

Alan

I know, but in the off chance he checks messages... I had nothing to lose. Hopefully he will one day return.
Thanks AHM for the heads up though.

Kindest Regards,

Alan

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back