Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

If everyone that is owed, sent a message to the IRS, showing what they paid him, along with dates, and screenshots of bank records, that will probably work. The more they see detailed payment info, they can quickly check his filing records and see if he is claiming these transactions. When they see he isn’t, they will most likely flag him for an audit. And you can scam customers, you can take their money and hide, and you can move states to avoid courts, but you can’t run from the government. They will find you and hold you accountable.
I think Etsy does take taxes out for sales. So there is a record. If he pockets the $ and not report it to the IRS, that would be solid evidence.
So Texas heh? Those southern states do not take kindly to scammers. People has been shot for turning their cars around in driveways. Oh well.:rolleyes:

Etsy takes out sales tax. If you sell above a certain threshold, they also send an annual statement to the seller and the IRS for income tax records.

Well they (ebay, Venmo, etsy, etc.) are going with the new, anything over $600 in sales will be reported to the IRS, but for the longest time it was any sales over $20,000. And if you noticed, he would close up shops, and create new ones all the time. We all just assumed it was because of his scamming customers that caused him to do so, but perhaps it was also to avoid taxes. Each time he shut down a etsy or other shop, and created a new one, he would be resetting the $20,000 cap, So I am betting he circumvented the taxes for years.

If everyone that is owed, sent a message to the IRS, showing what they paid him, along with dates, and screenshots of bank records, that will probably work. The more they see detailed payment info, they can quickly check his filing records and see if he is claiming these transactions. When they see he isn’t, they will most likely flag him for an audit. And you can scam customers, you can take their money and hide, and you can move states to avoid courts, but you can’t run from the government. They will find you and hold you accountable.
Also, with Etsy, Paypal, etc, this is the first tax year that the IRS will be able to collect income tax from sellers once the $600 initial threshold passed. A lot of people are going to not be prepared for this come next tax season when they file and realize they owe let's say 20% of all their Etsy income to the IRS.

I only bring this up because the IRS will have more than enough small business people to pursue next spring, but flagging Logan couldn't hurt to move him up that list. I've been in this guy's orbit going on almost a decade, and I GUARANTEE he is not setting aside funds to pay that bill when it comes due next year. Anyways, food for thought.

But he’s not. He a narcissist, and he thinks he is always right, always better, and smarter than everyone else. And as I stated, he thinks he is Teflon. He thinks he can always get away with things and no trouble will ever catch up and stick.
That’s totally true. He’s even told many of the people he scammed “many of losers have tried to send me to jail and off of them fail”.

I will do the IRS piece. I also did receive confirmation from my FBI cyber crimes report that a case has been opened. So I would suggest everyone submit to FBI as well

But he’s not. He a narcissist, and he thinks he is always right, always better, and smarter than everyone else. And as I stated, he thinks he is Teflon. He thinks he can always get away with things and no trouble will ever catch up and stick.
I think it's an act for sure. He's definitely scared. Man constantly lives on his phone/social media trying to find people calling him out so he can get them blocked or posts taken down. He's picked up his whole life and "business" to run to another state multiple times. Guy will always have to be looking over his back because someone will always be after him. All he had to do from the start was just be legit. Now he's just a 40 year old on the run constantly while having to defend his scams every day of his life. No matter what amount of money he makes its still a miserable life. Wish he would finally just give up and decide to right his wrongs but he won't. Eventually he will just be an old bitter person with no one around because his whole life is just one big lie and pushed everyone away. It's just sad at this point.

I think it's an act for sure. He's definitely scared. Man constantly lives on his phone/social media trying to find people calling him out so he can get them blocked or posts taken down. He's picked up his whole life and "business" to run to another state multiple times. Guy will always have to be looking over his back because someone will always be after him. All he had to do from the start was just be legit. Now he's just a 40 year old on the run constantly while having to defend his scams every day of his life. No matter what amount of money he makes its still a miserable life. Wish he would finally just give up and decide to right his wrongs but he won't. Eventually he will just be an old bitter person with no one around because his whole life is just one big lie and pushed everyone away. It's just sad at this point.
Imagine all of his efforts focused on evil, while he could've focused on doing good...less work in the end and a clear conscience:(

Hey folks! It’s Marlene, the blogger formally known as ilikecomicstoo. I’ve reduced my social media presence over the years (it’s exhausting!), so my website is currently offline, but if someone can give me a list of this guy’s current aliases/sites/social media I’m happy to put it back up and update the original article. :)
Well I know he's back on Etsy as JimLoganDept

Hey RPF folks! Myself and many other victims from here and others online for the past few weeks have come together to put a video sharing our stories. The video is up now on youtube:

PLEASE help spread the word. Share it with everyone you know. Let's hopefully prevent anyone else from being scammed again in the future!

Hey RPF folks! Myself and many other victims from here and others online for the past few weeks have come together to put a video sharing our stories. The video is up now on youtube:

PLEASE help spread the word. Share it with everyone you know. Let's hopefully prevent anyone else from being scammed again in the future!
Forward that to the Texas office of the FBI (his new state) and the IRS, as I’m sure their interest may be piqued, seeing all of the documentation in one video.

Is there any way to get this video featured on therpf maybe? I feel like if everyone here can share the video, that'll help its reach a lot. I think the video is already having a positive impact as people have been messaging saying that they used to follow Jim, and never knew he was like this, and now they know to steer clear.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back