scaleing help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

backbone

a while ago i posted something about my terminator garage kit bust purchase and how i thaught its size as misrepresented. i have begun thinking maybe i am wrong with the size. i was wondering if anyone could give me any measurements to 1:6 scale if it is just the skull with a jaw on it. i measured it on its base including its neck and its just about 2 inches. if i am wrong with sizeing, then i aprove the seller and you might as well delete the earlier post. any help with size of just the skull with its jaw would be much apreciatedC:\Documents and Settings\Sabina\My Documents\My Pictures\t2skull.jpgapreciated

t2skull.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hunts With Man

2 inches in 1/6 scale represents 12 inches. Which doesn't seem to be too unreasonable a measurement from the base of the neck to the top of the skull for someone Arnold's size. Rough estimate of the same measurement on me is 9 or 10"