"Say Hello to my little friend" Scarface M16 loft find

Country Paul

Sr Member
Not sure if this technically qualifies as a prop but thought it might be worth a post because I thought it was pretty cool,

I was tidying up the loft yesterday afternoon & I found this Tony Montana style M16A rifle with M203 grenade launcher in a duffle bag in the eaves, I'd forgotten that I'd ever built it.

It was put together from an Airsoft kit I bought about 13 years ago (back when you could still easily buy these kind of kits on the high street in the UK)

I was about 19-20 when I put it together not long after watching Scarface while I was at Uni :lol

don't think I ever quite got the Airsoft to work properly but it still cocks & fires ok, the grenade launcher even used to fire a big grenade filled with BB's

I have vague memories of building it, remember spraying it black then silver for weathering & then black (doesnt really show up in the pics)

it's actually a really nice kit & pretty well weighted with a metal barrel

Just realised that it's missing the sight for the grenade launcher, I've got it in a box in the loft will have to put it back on.

Not really sure what to do with it, I guess I'll return it to it's home in the eaves to re-discover in another 13 years :lol, thought I'd share it here first.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back