Saw "The Avengers" today (Spoiler Free)

C0mmand3rC0dy

Sr Member
IT WAS AMAZING! :thumbsup
Of all the various hero films that have been coming out, this was definitely the best.

...and there were plenty of awesome props!

Ok I'm done!
Matt

i absolutely hate my life. every cinema only shows it in german...
usually they do a english showing on the tuesday after release in imax 3D. turns out, they dont do that for avengers, at least not next week. im dying here people! its in cinemas as of today, and i have to hope on my luck that it will show in english the following week. i just cant watch it in german, if its for RDJ german voice only. That guy is horrible...

Yup EoS, Originalfassung or no fassung, baby!

Stoked to hear this is a good one. Thought Thor was flat, haven't seen CA, but will do before I catch this...

OK. Good to know. I hate missing extra scenes. But I usually use the credits to run to the bathroom. The only thing I hate more than missing the extra scene, is missing the regular scenes :lol.

-Fred

The extra scene is quite...um, special? It's indeed funny in an unusual way, but I'm kinda glad the version I saw didn't have that scene and that I can just watch the scene on youtube.

Saw it this past weekend, definitely planning on seeing it again before it's out of theaters. By far the best of the Marvel films.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back