Save The Clocktower Donation Can replica ?

Soxbrother

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone in here who has made this replica ( screen accurate ),
and is willing to share information on how to make one ?

Thanks in advance.

Save-the-Clock-Tower-Fund.jpg

savetower.jpg

Some replica's out there :

Back-To-The-Future-1985-movie-props.jpg

The old label (you can find everywhere as a free paper prop) is inacurate. I made 2 tins that way... There is a new more acurate label, if you decide to make one you should use this one... I dont't know anything about the size of the tin, I just used a simple formagio cheese tin, ok for display, I'm not that picky to search for exact sizes, weight, whatever... You can make a tin very quick, so make one or two and compare it with screenshots...

The old label (you can find everywhere as a free paper prop) is inacurate. I made 2 tins that way... There is a new more acurate label, if you decide to make one you should use this one... I dont't know anything about the size of the tin, I just used a simple formagio cheese tin, ok for display, I'm not that picky to search for exact sizes, weight, whatever... You can make a tin very quick, so make one or two and compare it with screenshots...

Thanks for the info. (y))

So I'll have to find a red lid also.
Did you make it yourself perhaps ?

There is a new more acurate label, if you decide to make one you should use this one...

Is it also in the free paper prop thread ?

Thanks in advance.

My tin is the last one in your first post, it was my first (and now my old) tin, I use it now for pens in my office... :lol

As far as I remember the new label should be in the back to the future thread, too...

Second post from Pitbull in the BTTF Paper Prop Thread... The red lid was pretty simple for me, it was already part of the cheese tin... Don't know if this part is acurate, because I never saw a screenshot from the top of the tin, and on Ketzer's pics you can't see the top, too...

Some props sometimes require some imagination...

My tin is the last one in your first post, it was my first (and now my old) tin, I use it now for pens in my office... :lol

As far as I remember the new label should be in the back to the future thread, too...

Second post from Pitbull in the BTTF Paper Prop Thread... The red lid was pretty simple for me, it was already part of the cheese tin... Don't know if this part is acurate, because I never saw a screenshot from the top of the tin, and on Ketzer's pics you can't see the top, too...

Some props sometimes require some imagination...

I found it :

http://www.therpf.com/f40/back-future-67267/index17.html#post1987263

When it's finished I'll post the pictures in here.

Thanks again.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back