Saturn V

PHArchivist

Master Member
I'm sure a lot of us have this kit for spare parts for Studio Scale models.

I decided a long while back to build it out, and here it is...

There is all sorts of "wrong" on this, in terms of both accuracy and build quality. But I set a specific "bar" for what I wanted, and pretty much hit it, opting not to super-detail the kit due to its size..

saturn-v-post-003.jpg-79079d1325133462

saturn-v-post-001.jpg-79077d1325133462
saturn-v-post-002.jpg-79078d1325133462

saturn-v-post-005.jpg-79081d1325133462
saturn-v-post-004.jpg-79080d1325133462

saturn-v-post-006.jpg-79082d1325133462

Last edited:
PHArchivist, not only do you have some great building skills you also have a knack for photographs. I always like the way you photograph your models. Realistic and definately not static.

Nice build.

Ozzy

That's a fine collection of Nebulon B, TIE Bomber, Escape Pod and Millennium Falcon parts organized into an iconic spacecraft from human space exploration!

Very nice work!

PHArchivist, not only do you have some great building skills you also have a knack for photographs. I always like the way you photograph your models. Realistic and definately not static.

Nice build.

Ozzy

Thanks... Yeah I tried to get mostly the true sky behind the model, and tried to get the "looking up" perspective" fairly well.

That's a fine collection of Nebulon B, TIE Bomber, Escape Pod and Millennium Falcon parts organized into an iconic spacecraft from human space exploration!

Very nice work!

Ha! Well stated!

Very nice work!

I think he's got some Y-wing, Sandcrawler and Mon Cal cruiser parts in there too. And, seconded. :)

What the heck? A Saturn V model that wasn't used for kitbashing? Unheard of! LOL

Nice build. Is that the Airfix or the Revell?

TazMan2000

Well, what he did was kit bashing. But he just bashed the parts together in a manner originally intended. ;)

Very nice model. I assume it is the Airfix kit (new one by the look of the Apollo CSM top side). The photography against a blue sky is indeed very well done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back