Sarge wants to recast your old props!

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
I'm looking for any props or costume accessories people are tired of making themselves, and want to negotiate molding rights to keep the items flowing for fandom (and of course keep my bills paid. :D )

Anybody got anything?

-Sarge

Oooo. I've got one really cool possibility so far, anyone else? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post openly

-Sarge

How the interest in copies of the Beeman pistol they used for the Naboo blasters?

still looking for more items. :)

-Sarge

Wow, came back from the weekend and had about 5 REALLY cool possiblilities in my PM box. I won't say anything till some of it's finalized, but one of them is a really big, high demand thing that I've always wanted to do :thumbsup

Anyone want to request things for me to look for too?

-Sarge

If you could do a re-cast of the Ceruberus guns you would be God. I'm not sure if they're even still sold. It was a Posideon gun, and since they dont ship overseas....

From observations, you can barely give resin Beeman's away. Well, that's not true, it's the high price of a detailed resin casting plus the bucket load of extra hardware that probably kills this prop..

Jay

<div class='quotetop'>(King of Pirates @ Jul 3 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]1273517[/snapback]</div>
If you could do a re-cast of the Ceruberus guns you would be God. I'm not sure if they're even still sold. It was a Posideon gun, and since they dont ship overseas....
[/b]

Ceruberus gun? Does it have three muzzles and guard the gates of Hades? :confused

I'm probably showing my age, but whats that from? :lol Do you have any pics?

<div class='quotetop'></div>
From observations, you can barely give resin Beeman's away. Well, that's not true, it's the high price of a detailed resin casting plus the bucket load of extra hardware that probably kills this prop..
[/b]

Ahaa... I'll keep that in mind, :thumbsup

Thanks.

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi Lawja @ Jul 3 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1273585[/snapback]</div>

Jay
[/b]

There was an interest thread awhile back on a machined metal run of the scopes, brackets, etc. I think we had 4-5 people interested. I'd still be in for a couple sets if the run could get done.

-Ss

Re: Sarge wants to recast your old props!

Hey Sarge, think about what we were talking about last night...

Niche market maybe, but once you have the master done... :cool

I wish I had the skills to cast something awesome. I don't care at all about selling it, I just want to DO it!

My wife just said I should cast myself with no mouth, so she could get me to clean the house more! LOL

How the interest in copies of the Beeman pistol they used for the Naboo blasters?

still looking for more items. :)

-Sarge

Well..there was a run of C55´s and conversion parts in the past but the interest was low. So it wouldn´t be economic to do a run IMHO, but maybe the time has changed ;)

In this case I could sell my still unconverted C55..finally ;)

Good luck with you idea of continuing "old" props...really like the idea :)

Markus

I don't have one but I'd like to see the Umarex RO 72 Panther De-Luxe target air pistol more readily available for Jabba's guard blaster.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back