Sarednab handwritten Grail Diary

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
000.jpg

Hi to all guys,
I would show you a work that took me last 5 years! For the last 5 years I work in the "shadow" for this prop cause I wasn't sure of final result and most important I believed I never have time to complete it.
I always want to do a handwritten Grail Diary and finally I did it! Each page take me more than one month to be made (some pages required 3 months of work), to have it more similar possible to the original prop. The origina handwritten isn't so easy to be emulated.
I tried to study the Hero Prop as much as possible during last 20 years.
I also drawn in pencil all three map with no names, all with the 3 different back sides.

All that you know about the Hero Prop is in this diary (I hope). I tried to do the colored pages very similar to the original color in the Hero diary.
I hope you like it guys! This prop take so much time in my life...

001.jpg
004.jpg

005.jpg
002.jpg

003a.jpg
006.jpg

007.jpg
008.jpg

009.jpg
010.jpg

There's most people that buy a premade diary, fewer print and make their own, then theirs you going far and beyond to make the most authentic and beautiful replica of the Grail Diary, this piece is a incredible piece of art, absolutely well done and well worth the effort.

I received the premium hero diary from the wonderful Sarednab recently. I plan on doing a review very soon.

In short this is a masterpiece in every way. The work and attention to detail is astounding to me as I own several versions of the diary. Don't hesitate to buy one if you're considering it. And above all Sarednab is an absolute pleasure to deal with in every way!

I received the premium hero diary from the wonderful Sarednab recently. I plan on doing a review very soon.

In short this is a masterpiece in every way. The work and attention to detail is astounding to me as I own several versions of the diary. Don't hesitate to buy one if you're considering it. And above all Sarednab is an absolute pleasure to deal with in every way!
What do you mean "premium" hero diary? Does Sarednab offer more than one hero version of the diary?

Yes he does offer more than one version. The details for the premium version are at the top of this thread. :)

This is so beautiful!

I have to ask: is there any sources out there where all the pages are (for either the hero or story diary) in one PDF or site?

Just trying to find all the pages and order is super overwhelming.

I've ordered one of these from Sarednab via Etsy. This grail diary is so amazing, the qualitiy and accuracy is fantastic. I can highly recommend the premium grail diary from Sarednab. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back