Sara Howard Predator Illustrations

I wanted to post a WIP of my Pred character I created that I call "Lain". I thought him up a little while ago and wanted to flesh him out in a bust character design. I'll be posting more pics of the process soon.

134012862563024.jpg

Here is the final bust design concept for my Pred Lain in my illustrative style. I plan on getting my hands on some Super Sculpey and making a full model of him. Hopefully I can because he would be my first model ever and also my first time working with Super Sculpey, so that should be fun. :) Also a little character ref sheet I whipped up. Really nothing special. I'll have a redo illustration for that for sure.

Lain Final.JPG

Lain Ref.JPG

I've been lurking for more Lost Hunters - I need to get a commission piece from you one day. I'm with Reyals, WE WANT MORE!!!

I'll be posting more lost hunters very soon! and absolutely! If you want a piece done just drop me a message! :) Sorry for the lack of artwork!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back