Sara Howard Predator Illustrations

SaraHoward

Just a Predator illustration I did in my style recently. Stylized it up and left out the armor because I wanted to draw muscles in a bad way. I'll be uploading some more in the future, let me know what you think :) Heads up, the second image is HUGE.

Predator Illustration.jpg

Predator Illustration 2.JPG

I really like this type of anime/cartoony/exaggerated style of illustrating. Looks way coo.

Please, more illustrations.

Love this,never seen a predator drawn in this style before!

Thanks Dracon, lasnakes, and Reyals! I kind of made my style a mix of comic book illustrations and then put a stylized cartoony spin on it. Makes certain things more accentuated and i'm really happy it works and people like it! :)

I must agree. You are quite quick to the draw... bwahahahaha! (man I'm a dork).

Anywho, since you are going to be continuing on with the 'lost hunters', will you be illustrating the Trio too...and a hound?

I must agree. You are quite quick to the draw... bwahahahaha! (man I'm a dork).

Anywho, since you are going to be continuing on with the 'lost hunters', will you be illustrating the Trio too...and a hound?

haha the dorkiness is all good! Yes, I can illustrate the Trio along with one of their hounds as well. That'll be a great one.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back