Sapper Morton colony helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Deetz

About a year ago I built a movie replica of the Sapper Morton helmet from Bladerunner 2049. I thought it would be fun to have a go at changing the look, and thought it might be interesting to give it a paint scheme like it has been used by a replicant on one of the off-world colonies. No doubt being used in harsh conditions for manual labour. The replicants serial ID is on the top of the helmet and a personal name on the back that he chose himself.

Everything is 3D printed from files I made of the helmet, sanded and primed, the usual :D It took extra long to do all of the small faces on the gear like piece on the side, a good test in patience, lol. The neckpiece is put together with 3d printed ribs inserted into a neoprene type fabric that will allow it to flex like a bellows.

sapper.offworld.01.png sapper.offworld.02.png sapper.offworld.03.png sapper.offworld.04.png sapper.offworld.05.png sapper.offworld.06.png sapper.offworld.07.png sapper.offworld.08.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.