Sankara Stones lighted set -standard version

Prop Store

Restaurajones

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi!! In this moment I have sold the three sets available but this is not a problem for you because I will make more if you order.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gflash

If anyone is on the fence about these, do not hesitate! They are beautiful and Restaurajones is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

A very happy customer here.

IMG_0908.jpg

Jerichos

In stock two sets of my new lighted standard version of the Sankara stones from Temple of Doom

Price 240 € + shipping costs

This exceptional set is composed by:

-Three different translucent Sankara stones
with accurate cracking effect: SV1, SV3 and SV1B (same stones as my old deluxe set)
- Three complete circuits installed inside stones with remote control and rgb colors easy to replace them in any moment
- Instructions for a good use.

Especificación:​

- Power Supply: Each light has 2 replaceable CR2450 button batteries and lasts longer than CR2032 batteries.

- Equipped with 5 LEDs (3 RGB)

- 21-key IR remote control (works with cr2025 battery)

- 13 different static colors. For stones use yellow (warm white 3000k/w (white 6500k) . buttons on remote control. These are the central superbrilliant leds that gives the best brightness and color experience

View attachment 1373730 View attachment 1373731

This is a video showing this new cheap light system working with the stones

Those had 3 effects. The strobe effect in this standard version is like the heart effect in the old system. You can incresase and decrease brightness from remote control, change color and make fade from each color. White and yellow lights are the brighter leds.
Hi, you still have sankara Stone sets available

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store