Sandtrooper shoulder straps

Nobody

Hey,
Does anyone have any pics of Sandtrooper shoulder straps, placement, width, thickness, etc?
Thanks,

If you mean the ribbed plastic straps that connect the chest plate to the backplate, the sandtroopers do not have them. Their chest plate and backplate are attached via a strap under the plates. I used 2" nylon for mine.

I knew that they were not ribbed but i thought thet they were abs or styrene. You used nylon fabric? Do you have any pics? I saw the one on your site but I was hoping for a clearer pic. also do you know if the Sandtrooper E-11 had the Hengstler Counter?
Thanks,

At least one of the E-11s did indeed have the Hengstler.

I don't have a pic handy but the chest and backplate butt up against each other and you run a strap on the underside (I used snaps) to connect them. You really can't see the strap at all because the chest and backplate and butted together and also because the strap is black like the undersuit.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back