Samurai Predator

Well **** me in the ass and call me Martha...thats unreal...

You managed to take Rob's picture and literally bring it to life. Thats trippy dude. Can't wait to see you walking around in that bad boy.

Its incredible to think of Rob's art and the challenge you had to create it in 3D. I'm blown away Scott. You've clearly put a lot of overtime into this and the quality of your workmanship shows of big time. You are the king of suit building and huge kudos to you sir...

Scott,

Totally, absolutely, SUBLIME :eek: x 100

To take a concept sketch and make it come alive takes a Master at his craft to do it ;)

All the details come together, and that red is just the right color, and the skin patterns are awesome ;) x 100!

It will be an honor to Hunt the Con with you!

---
Ei'luj

Im trying to find a good equivalence word in english from swedish and the closest is "delicious" or "hot"... which is not exactly what I was thinking of, :eek: but have some fantasy and make a grand word out of this: läckert! ;)
awestruck.gif
awestruck.gif
Its just awesome... cant wait to see the pictures you post up from SDCC. ;)

your gonna wear it?.... i was gonna ask if it was up for grabs....but

since your gonna have a texas BBQ inside it..... :eek:

one word brotha.....febreze

I gotta wear it. I build these suckers to withstand the frey. May do a short suit up on Friday as a test run since I havent even put it on yet. I tried on the skin and the feet prior to painting and it they fit great. That Silpak RL 401 latex Elder-one used is awesome. Thin, strong, and it moves great. I can do high kness in this skin. Im thinking I wont have to walk like Frankenstein...so stiff legged...like in my other suit.

The only thing Im accually worried about is the trophy poles moving around. I riveted two strips of 16 oz. leather to the back of the left chest armor. I reinforced the inside with some fiberglass to help stregthen that area. The two leather straps hold the weight and the lower section is tied to my belt to keep from swinging back and forth...well in theory. We will see!

a suit up test is the best way to go....this way you can see what holds up in real world conditions..

i have the same issue with my trophy pole...sometimes it gets in my way..

AM

i have the same issue with my trophy pole...sometimes it gets in my way..
AM

So many jokes right there. Where to begin?

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Im glad you all dig it. Thats the high for me, the true fans here in this forum digging my stuff. Thanks again!

Cheers!

Man with all the killer suits that the members here have done or are doing, im trying to keep up with the bar. The creative fire gets fueled everyday from the stuff members here put out. I love this place!

Man with all the killer suits that the members here have done or are doing, im trying to keep up with the bar. The creative fire gets fueled everyday from the stuff members here put out. I love this place!

Scott, you just raised the bar to insane highs! You're suit builds are an inspiration!

another thing just came to me...

this was a total lair build...

designed by rob and built by scott a great collaboration of artists

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back