Samurai Predator

Bovine13

Three months to the day! Here he is hunters my Samurai suit based off of the drawings done by fellow member Robillicus. After spending hours just staring at your drawings I noticed different things from almost every drawing that I wanted to have on the suit. So many awesome details in every drawing. Rob, I hope I did your concepts justice and you like what I came up with. I really enjoyed building this suit, and I hope you all dig it.

Here he is.

SamuraiRebootq015.jpg

SamuraiRebootq028.jpg

SamuraiRebootq029.jpg

SamuraiRebootq019.jpg

SamuraiRebootq025.jpg

SamuraiRebootq026.jpg

SamuraiRebootq024.jpg

SamuraiRebootq017.jpg

SamuraiRebootq021.jpg

SamuraiRebootq011.jpg

SamuraiRebootq012.jpg

SamuraiRebootq013.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Cheers!
Bovine13

Awesome suit Scott, I MUCH prefer this to your ceremonial suit, and the skin colours you picked work suuuuuuperbly.

Congrats on a great build and being based on one of Rob's drawings you couldn't go wrong.

Nice job pinky.

VERY AWESOME SCOTT ! AGAIN YOU KICKED ASS WITHOUT EVEN MEANING TOO :eek: congrats, i love it, so much detail too !! ;) ;) i love them both, this and the ceremonial !!!

Thanks everyone! The first time I ever put this suit on will be at SDCC. I finished it and started packing it up to ship it out...in 3 hrs from now so, didnt even get a chance to try it on. I still have some more detailing to do to it but, will have to be done in the room Thursday and Friday for meet up on Saturday. The suit has used 90% of my free time for the last three months. What a ride!

hot damn Scott. really nice work. i like the reds you have going in it. i always pictured it with reds.

way to go bro! :eek:

Dear Lord that is a thing of Beauty!!!!! wow ...just totally blown away with this one ...talk about a concept realized ...Scott, outstanding work as always

:eek: That's the closest emoticon I could find to bowing in your greatness. Told you if any1 could've pulled it off it was you. Absolutely love the suit bro,

Scott you really out did yourself this time my friend and I love the fact that is definitely Samurai looking I always knew that the Boar would fit your choice much better then the Gort. The red colors also give it that Samurai feel as well. Cheers on a job well done man :eek:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back