SAMURAI PREDACHII at TOYCON 2011

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

grim hammer

My kid Belldandy Chii came as the SAMURAI PREDACHII with the Predator Clan Philippines.

_DSC0869.jpg

_DSC0821.jpg

_DSC1012.jpg

_DSC1027.jpg

my wife Len, Kimbo and PredaChii...
_DSC0883.jpg

i'll post more pics soon...

thanks guys! and God bless...

" positive vibes, for positive lives... "

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Philby

O-----MY-----GOODNESS,..........

awesome awesome suit,....
mask and armor is spot on,....though she doesn't quite look 7'4"
hahahah very very nice,.....i'm very jealous now,....thanks :)

botman

the head is nice for a kid.
a happy family of hunters. that's a rare thing. they all appreciate predators. :)

celtic0130

Thank you very much again Sir Ryan and
Belldandy Chii for being with us last saturday Toycon..
I hope this Hunt won't be the last in Philippine History.. :)

~Mark

batmanvspredator

I always love seeing your kid suited up. And theres another little one in 2 of your shots. How fing adorable is that. Killer **** man good job on all of her stuff.

Dulor

Oh my she's so adorable. And how dangerous she looks in the last pic! Great mask btw. Happy to see nice fresh colors rather than shades of brown, beach etc. Overall a very good job for a costume that size!

Tatsu

Yes! Another Samurai hunter! You see people...our numbers are growing...(evil laugh)
Yeah, just wait until Neo Kazama's Samurai is finished. That Bio that Rob did looks absolutely sick! (Done Hi-Jacking) Your Predachi is awesome, Grim Hammer. The whole Philippines crew seems to be exploding in Pred Population, be proud!