Salzo v 3.1 SS X-Wing Finished

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dtssyst

I finally finished my Salzo SS X-Wing. Not shown in the photos below are the cockpit lights, R2 lights and engine lights. I hope to make a video soon to show that detail of the build.

As always... Thanks for looking,

dtssyst

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jake88

Sr Member
That is a thing of pure beauty! The dirty shades of the different panels make it pop and look absolutely real. Nice job!

Hope4Sun

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow! Now that's a work of art the weathering is fantastic, really like the variations in panel shades.

ILMwannabe

The fact that the colors are very faded makes this model look so much better! ILM hardly ever used bold colors back then. Nice job!

dtssyst

Thank you ILMwannabe for your observations and compliments.
vividfury, all I did was use 1" blue masking tape from a hardware store paint department. Also, thanks!

dtssyst

Hate to see it go but I thought some of you may be interested…
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-1-24-Salzo-3-1-Studio-Scale-Luke-Skywalker-X-WING-with-lights-/222001488312?

Last edited by a moderator:

dtssyst

Welcome to the forum. Hope we both don't get as much snow as they are saying. YUK!!! Thanks again for purchasing. Will be in your hands soon.

Jkirkon

I just wanted to say thank you, and it was a pleasure doing business with you. Amazing communications, and a fantastic job packing this x-wing. It arrived in my hands unscathed.

Again, I appreciate you very much!