Salt Lake City comic con

Maryfoxfirebird

Anyone going to be at salt lake comic con? This will be my first huge con in the west. So excited!!!! I'm going as Daredevil (black suit) and as 2 versions of captain america. Would love to meet other forum members :)

Last edited:
I will be coming over from Denver.. will be Riddick, and my daughter will be Harley!! Stop us and say Hi!!

H vs R.jpg

Just got my photo ops w Felicia Day and John Barrowman... Fingers crossed I can a pic w Chris and Hayley. Under a month till the con squeeeee. Any of you guys doing the after parties?

Just got my photo ops w Felicia Day and John Barrowman... Fingers crossed I can a pic w Chris and Hayley. Under a month till the con squeeeee. Any of you guys doing the after parties?

I'm wondering how the Chris/Haley pic thing is going to work. Is she going to crash his photo op (which would be awesome) or will SLCC announce a completely separate op for them both?

I think they stated in article they were working on a package deal.......I can't wait for the second chance lottery for Chris Evans photo ops or save my cash for the two of them $$$

I'm really thinking about sitting this one out....I've already spent over $200 in photo ops. My wallet is dying. Or I can maybe swap a few for Hayley? Why must cons be soo expensive?

No ****. I started totaling my spend

$200- VIP Ticket
$500- Hotel
$300- Evans A/P
$150- Sebastian Stan A/P

She might be it for me....unless more MCU guests are announced.

I'm
172 hotel
40 Felicia Day photo
50 John Barrowman photo
150 Chris Evans autograph due to a server issue I clicked on photo and got autograph
75 for Sebastian Stan photo

I cant believe I'm at the 500 mark....this is the biggest adventure I've been on all year.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back