Salma Hayek Bandidas Throwing Knives

franz bolo

Sr Member
These are the knives used to train Salma Hayek how to throw in the movie Bandidas.
I got them from the guy who trained her for the movie.

bandidas_sm.jpg

FB

Last edited:
Cool! She's one of my favs. I always wanted some knives like the ones she used in Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

Congrats on a really cool score.

Cool! She's one of my favs. I always wanted some knives like the ones she used in Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

Congrats on a really cool score.

Thanks!

My friend made some of the Once Upon A Time in Mexico knives. You can still buy copies of them from the original maker.

I'm also getting one of the production made sleeve knives she carried. The larger knives are identical to the ones Sam Shepherd handed her except the edge on the screen used one was hollow ground and of course it had handles and a guard. I might make a version like that out of one of them.

The smaller knives had a ivory looking handles. I can't wait to throw them! :love

FB

I put about an hour into hand cleaning 3 of the 5 knives. All of the surface rust came off pretty easy and the shined up nicely. I still have a little more work on the medium sized one. I'll have to get better pics with my other camera.

bandidas_knives2.jpg

FB

Last edited:
Nice:thumbsup
but I must say this thread just is a bit of a tease with the name Salma Hayek in the thread topic and no picture of her.

Come on, what the heck did I buy these tickets for :confused
:)

OK, there, now I feel better:cool
bandidas1.jpg

Nice:thumbsup
but I must say this thread just is a bit of a tease with the name Salma Hayek in the thread topic and no picture of her.

Ha! You are correct! The Bowie in her hand came from the same set of knives as the ones I have. For those, the maker hollow ground the edge and added handles and a guard.

In the photo below, you can see the butt of the small knife on her left arm. It's in the leather sheath.

Bandidas-movie-02.jpg

FB

Awesome acquisition FB.

Slightly off-topic, is this flick any good? I recently saw the DVD in the $5 bin at Wal-mart, & I didn't pay it much mind since I had never heard of it.

So what's the scoop?

Awesome acquisition FB.

Slightly off-topic, is this flick any good? I recently saw the DVD in the $5 bin at Wal-mart, & I didn't pay it much mind since I had never heard of it.

So what's the scoop?

Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty good! I found it at a discount also. It's lighthearted and has some funny comedy. It's corny in spots but Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz work well together.

Dwight Yoakum does a good job as a bad guy. For $5 you really have nothing to lose! :thumbsup

FB

Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty good! I found it at a discount also. It's lighthearted and has some funny comedy. It's corny in spots but Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz work well together.

Dwight Yoakum does a good job as a bad guy. For $5 you really have nothing to lose! :thumbsup

FB
/will buy then. :thumbsup

Here are some screen grabs I made of the 2 knives. If your having trouble in the top pic, you have to look at Sam Shepherds belt!!! :lol

pics01.jpg

FB

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back