Limited Run *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Thanks! And a 9.5? How did I let you down/how can I fix it?

Packaging was pretty great. I had to take off a half a point on my own account because for some reason it is impossible for me to open an envelope nicely...
But again, excellent job on the patch!

Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Got my patch last week - Super nice!! Thanks!

Packaging was pretty great. I had to take off a half a point on my own account because for some reason it is impossible for me to open an envelope nicely...
But again, excellent job on the patch!

Thanks - with all the hidden Hydra agents, I had to make sure the patch was secure. ;-)

Got my patch last week - Super nice!! Thanks!

Good to hear, and thanks for buying.

Still have a few more.

The Winter Soldier is coming soon - be ready with your SHIELD Strike Team patches!

From now until Sunday 8pm CST, all Strike patches are only $5.00 ($6.00 outside the US)! PayPal is bobatrek@aol.com - order now!!!

Re: *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain Amer

I will take two more patches!
I will pay tomorrow through paypal

Thanks

I just paid through paypal
Thanks Again!

Last edited:
Re: *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain Amer

I'll take 2. I just sent payment. Thanks!

Vitus, eurekaeureka, both of your patch sets are shipping today. Thanks!

Three days left in the sale!

From now until Sunday 8pm CST, all Strike patches are only $5.00 ($6.00 outside the US)! PayPal is bobatrek@aol.com - order now!!!

Today and tomorrow left in the sale!

Aaron Craig - Your Strike Patches & Decals will be shipping Monday, thanks!

Last day of sale, so a great time to order!

Cool Thanks. Just found out this patch is considered an Easter Egg in the movie. I don't want to say too much here.

Just a quick bump for these - still available.

Bump for the new month and those readying their SHIELD Halloween costume.

Bump for the new month and those readying their SHIELD Halloween costume.
These look amazing. Do you still have any for sale? I would be looking for two to be shipped to the UK.

you still have some?

These look amazing. Do you still have any for sale? I would be looking for two to be shipped to the UK.

New STRIKE patches should be on hand in a couple weeks. RPF special pricing is the same:

1 - 3: $7.50 each / $8.25 each outside the US
4 - 6: $6.75 each / $7.50 each outside the US
7 - 9: $6.00 each / $6.75 each outside the US
10+: $5 each

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back