Limited Run *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Thanks! And a 9.5? How did I let you down/how can I fix it?

Packaging was pretty great. I had to take off a half a point on my own account because for some reason it is impossible for me to open an envelope nicely...
But again, excellent job on the patch!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MAAZ

Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Got my patch last week - Super nice!! Thanks!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Packaging was pretty great. I had to take off a half a point on my own account because for some reason it is impossible for me to open an envelope nicely...
But again, excellent job on the patch!

Thanks - with all the hidden Hydra agents, I had to make sure the patch was secure. ;-)

Got my patch last week - Super nice!! Thanks!

Good to hear, and thanks for buying.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Still have a few more.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The Winter Soldier is coming soon - be ready with your SHIELD Strike Team patches!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

From now until Sunday 8pm CST, all Strike patches are only $5.00 ($6.00 outside the US)! PayPal is bobatrek@aol.com - order now!!!

MAAZ

Re: *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain Amer

I will take two more patches!
I will pay tomorrow through paypal

Thanks

I just paid through paypal
Thanks Again!

Last edited:

Vitus

Re: *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain Amer

I'll take 2. I just sent payment. Thanks!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Vitus, eurekaeureka, both of your patch sets are shipping today. Thanks!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Three days left in the sale!

From now until Sunday 8pm CST, all Strike patches are only $5.00 ($6.00 outside the US)! PayPal is bobatrek@aol.com - order now!!!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Today and tomorrow left in the sale!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Aaron Craig - Your Strike Patches & Decals will be shipping Monday, thanks!

Last day of sale, so a great time to order!

Vitus

Cool Thanks. Just found out this patch is considered an Easter Egg in the movie. I don't want to say too much here.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Just a quick bump for these - still available.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Bump for the new month and those readying their SHIELD Halloween costume.

DannyPalmer

Bump for the new month and those readying their SHIELD Halloween costume.
These look amazing. Do you still have any for sale? I would be looking for two to be shipped to the UK.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

you still have some?

These look amazing. Do you still have any for sale? I would be looking for two to be shipped to the UK.

New STRIKE patches should be on hand in a couple weeks. RPF special pricing is the same:

1 - 3: $7.50 each / $8.25 each outside the US
4 - 6: $6.75 each / $7.50 each outside the US
7 - 9: $6.00 each / $6.75 each outside the US
10+: $5 each

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.