Limited Run *SALE/LAST POST INFO* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

Ready to ship!

sstp3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: *READY TO SHIP!!!* SHIELD Strike Team Patch - The Winter Soldier, Captain America

djdancypants / Wolfwalker / DBoz / TFickser / eurekaeureka / enterprise0216: your patches are being sent out tomorrow, 6/13.

Everyone else, as soon as your payment gets in, I'll send out your patches.

Last edited:

grs100

PayPal sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBoz

Sr Member

Got mine today. Awesome. Thanks!

grs100

Got mine today as well. It's a good thing I'm level 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfwalker

Got mine today also. Patch looks real good. Thanks for the good work.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

On a scale of 1-10...
Packaging- 9.5
Patch- 10
Addressing me as an 'Agent'- 11

30.5/30 Amazing Job! Thank you

Gorgon1964

I just saw these and it would look great on my SHIELD flight jacket! Do you have any left? Also, do you have any other SHIELD related stuff? I could just make a bulk order. Thanks!

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Still available?

I just saw these and it would look great on my SHIELD flight jacket! Do you have any left? Also, do you have any other SHIELD related stuff? I could just make a bulk order. Thanks!

Yes I do, so order away.

As for other SHIELD stuff:

Decals and such: http://www.therpf.com/f75/new-stuff-5-25-s-h-i-e-l-d-decals-labels-permits-212110/

To Hail with Hydra: http://www.therpf.com/f75/shield-hail-hydra-grass-roots-movement-215673/

Water bottle labels: http://www.therpf.com/f75/agents-shield-water-bottle-labels-214782/

License plates: http://www.therpf.com/f75/updated-6-6-s-h-i-e-l-d-vehicle-license-plates-214552/

And if I missed anything: bobatrek | eBay

breen2057

Sr Member

got any pics of your flight jacket? would love to see it.

i got my patch today it looks great. thanks

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

got any pics of your flight jacket? would love to see it.

i got my patch today it looks great. thanks

Me too!

On a scale of 1-10...
Packaging- 9.5
Patch- 10
Addressing me as an 'Agent'- 11

30.5/30 Amazing Job! Thank you

Thanks! And a 9.5? How did I let you down/how can I fix it?

Gorgon1964

I'll try to take some pics of the jacket this weekend and post them here later. thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.