Saint seiya Models for Pep

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Keven Skywalker, May 7, 2012.

1. Keven Skywalker

Keven Skywalker Active Member

looking for Saint seiya files i found on the 405th forum someone who shared it
    i will repost them here for anyone that wants to take a chance an unfold the armors
    I will try to do it but i dont have much time and expirience with the program

i will do my best

Links to the obj files
    Seiya.rar

original post
    Saint Seiya models

Credits to :

huesos-005 from 405th forum

PaperJuke

HeroidePapel

Also i invite all who want to unfold it to share them here

Again i will try to unfold it but gime me time to learn how to use the programs needed

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. animefan

animefan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

thanks for these

3. Keven Skywalker

4. mexicutioner

mexicutioner New Member

I've been looking around, but haven't found a good answer, partly due to my new-ness to props, 3d modeling, etc, and was wondering how does one separate the whole-armor files?

5. Keven Skywalker

Download link to files reuploaded in the first post plus I added Hyoga, Shun, Shiryu and Seiya helmets unfolded by juke and seiya armor version 1 unfolded by krizalid (the chest looks fliped )

and i added the seiya arms version 2 unfolded by me

enjoy

And also if anyone has more files please share

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  6. huesos005

huesos005 New Member

hi, here are the jabu unfolds and the ikki´s armor v1 is separated

seiya.rar

i started the thread in the 405th but i don not have much time i am in the last year on the university, but it is nice to see than the people use and share the models

7. Keven Skywalker

Thanks again for the files pal

i added jabbu and ikki files to the first post link

8. Mattdavid

Mattdavid Member

I was looking for that thread for a long time, thanks.
    I visited the 405th forum and looked to download gold armour as I am actually searching for the aphrodite no pisces gold armour.
    unfortunatly the link is no longer working, could you post here a functionnal link to these fabulous gold armour?
    Tahnk you.

9. krizalid

krizalid Active Member

See my posts ;)

10. Mattdavid

Mattdavid Member

Thank you krizalid, think I found your post and the link that I was looking for. :)

11. Keven Skywalker

the link still works, maybe you are note loged in to de 4shared you need it in order to download the files

12. Keven Skywalker

Well I updated the link I add some files from PaperJuke (V1 Ikki Unfolded) and heroidepapel (Radamantis, Odin, Kanon Sea Dragon, Libra Geminis and Virgo (armor style) and a silver saint also i added two files for check (i cant open them but it seems to be Geminis and Aquarius Unfolded)

Link Updated on the first Post

EDIT: More files added (radamantys unfolded, Libra unfolded, Leo Unfolded, Aquarius Unfolded, Geminis Helmet unfolded, Dragon Sea Helmet Unfolded, Virgo Helmet Unfolded)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  13. Berial01

Berial01 New Member

say, anyone tell me how to make this work? I am new at all this but I wish to make something T_T

14. Khadar

Khadar New Member

Thanks for the files! but, quick question, somebody else already asked it... how do i split the armors in several parts? Like, the helmet in one file, shoulder in other, etc?

15. barrin6rr

barrin6rr New Member

old thread but would like to revive it.
    I was working time ago in Ikki v3 files but after formatting my pc and lost files in the process, I ended the project.
    Now its time to give it a try again, but i cannot find anyone that got the ikki v3 files to work with them (obj, or pdo files).

Anyone can help?