sacred jedi texts scans ISO

ajb3art

So in the art book for LAST JEDI, there are concept art pages and designs for the 'sacred jedi texts' has anyone purchased this book yet and scanned them? my local B&N is clean out and I wanted to start working on replicas. these are from the trailer but the art book i saw had 2 whole pages devoted to these books including covers and internal pages. reaaaaaallly would love to replicate those pages and build a few journals. also looks like some of them have burnt edges and some folding damage and all kinds of interesting weathering on them. thoughts?!

sacred jedi texts sc2.jpgsacred jedi texts sc3.jpgsacred jedi texts sc1.jpg

Last edited:
my copy is being dropped off tomorrow morning, i have no ways of scanning though... my computer resources are very limb...

im sure once the book gets into peoples hands the scans will show up

these sure are interesting books though... one looks like the cover is in 3 pieces of ivory

my copy is being dropped off tomorrow morning, i have no ways of scanning though... my computer resources are very limb...

im sure once the book gets into peoples hands the scans will show up

these sure are interesting books though... one looks like the cover is in 3 pieces of ivory

What about taking some pictures of the page(s) with your cellphone or other camera ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell how many books there are? It's hard to tell by the pics. I think there's 7.

- - - Updated - - -

* maybe 8 with the one he has open.

I think only 6. The white one is several.pieces of varied height according to the art book. And 2 have no spine i believe. Ill be updating w more pics soon.

OK, language nerds.... It's been a while since I used to regularly browse Omniglot, but some of those letter shapes look vaguely familiar, like they've used a real-world language as the basis?

OK, language nerds.... It's been a while since I used to regularly browse Omniglot, but some of those letter shapes look vaguely familiar, like they've used a real-world language as the basis?

There are several letters I recognise. Some Japanese, Hebrew, runes, and astrology glyphs. Perhaps a random assortment, or accidentally matching more than intended

Pretty cool pages. I'm not sure if its intentional or not but I recognize some kanji thrown in there as well. I'm curious what all the lunar phase looking images are about...

Rogue One couldn't even spell "Bodhi Rook" right in aurabesh. They used two "O"s instead of the double-O. Same with the etching on Jyn's kyber crystal. ("Trust the Force" was spelled without the "TH" character)

My thought is that the text is either complete nonsense or stupidly easy to decode.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And yeah the books aren't going to be aurabesh. The big Kyber crystals on Jedha weren't even etched with aurabesh, and the books are ancient-er.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think there are 8. Which I like because there is one for each star wars film.

That goes with my theory the the tree represents star wars and Yoda burns it down for a fresh start the way Johnson did to the franchise to revitalize and expand the universe for future films. Yoda crack about page turners could even be construed as criticism for certain past films. Luke is reluctant the way many fans have mixed feelings about the new film. Books 4, 5, & 6 in my graphic even represent Luke's outfit color progression. It may be a stretch but I like the theory

books.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back