Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Sorry to be so late to that Crystal Chamber order! Could I get added into that portion as well please?
Goth 3d design is working on adding a link for all those wanting the chamber to order directly from him. He will forward them all to me then I will include them in you shipments

Any updated photos of the components? Would love to get a preview :)
No eta, but what we are waiting on is the 2nd sample of the blades as they needed adjustment and the mold had to be adjusted.
And all parts are machined, we are waiting for them to be polish and anodized. and the factory is waiting for the masking jig that we sent them to isolate the main handle grooves from the top surfaces.
We got this method from Malibu here on the rpf who did the other run of darksabers.

Does "More available at a later time" in the thread title refer to a second run? Or just the additional units being available after all the people who have reserved have received it. Just curious as I'd like to have the chance at getting one at some stage if possible!

Does "More available at a later time" in the thread title refer to a second run? Or just the additional units being available after all the people who have reserved have received it. Just curious as I'd like to have the chance at getting one at some stage if possible!
it means there will be a limited amount offered from this run later after we fulfill those who have been patiently waiting. We want to make sure they are taken care of before focusing on offering the extras.

Boxes for the run! You might recognize the style as these were provided by KR Sabers and many of the hilts he offers at The Saber Armory looks like this

Attachments

• box2.jpg
    box2.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 186
  • box1.jpg
    box1.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 185
I think it was mentioned before, can we order a second separate clear blade? no paint? (have some ideas)

Can't Wait. So maybe by the end of July middle of Aug?

I think it was mentioned before, can we order a second separate clear blade? no paint? (have some ideas)

Can't Wait. So maybe by the end of July middle of Aug?
yes there will be extra blades and its not paint, its a decal, it simply could be left off

These pictures are from Malibus run!!! but they were kind enough to share us the method in which they got this two toned finish. We will be trying to emulate that with the same masking process and we will be trying one other methods which would make the grips look more like the fx prop shown at the mando experience with more textured alu on the raied area of main handle.
finish 2.jpeg

it means there will be a limited amount offered from this run later after we fulfill those who have been patiently waiting. We want to make sure they are taken care of before focusing on offering the extras.
Awesome, that's what I thoguht. Thanks for the clarrification.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back