Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Saberbay might be good to send out an e-mail reminder once more for the Crystal Chambers noting how many are confirmed so far. Many times I find myself saying "I'll do it closer to the deadline" and then forget and miss it ever so slightly.

Saberbay might be good to send out an e-mail reminder once more for the Crystal Chambers noting how many are confirmed so far. Many times I find myself saying "I'll do it closer to the deadline" and then forget and miss it ever so slightly.
Good idea, we are above 60 currently, if we get closer I likely will just pay out of pocket for the extras. Will send the email today or tomorrow

I’m down to pay a little bit more to just have the chamber arrive with the hilt over having to go through the SW ordering, processing and shipping. 130 plus processing and 10 shipping, certainly be slightly less if comes from you guys

As you all may know the government in China is locking down some regions for 2 weeks.
I asked the factory making the hilts if this would affect timeline
They said it wouldn’t and they are aiming to ship by March 25th

We have all the pcbs in( for the switches and
Blade connection) and have the led strips for those who reserved
Blades

Blade mold is in production now and should be down a week or so after hilts ship
So everything is still trucking along and we thank you for your patience!

Are the hilts and blades still in production? Apologies if I missed a more recent update.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back