Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Do the kits have the components for illuminated blade plugs as well?
If you ordered a blade it comes with an extra strip of led pixels for the plug.
We pre cut all the led strips so they could slide in easy to the blade and we cut the strip to the length of the blade so the left over small strip piece was included for the
Blade plug.
And each kit came with 2 blade pcbs that get wired to the strips

If you ordered a blade it comes with an extra strip of led pixels for the plug.
We pre cut all the led strips so they could slide in easy to the blade and we cut the strip to the length of the blade so the left over small strip piece was included for the
Blade plug.
And each kit came with 2 blade pcbs that get wired to the strips
Excellent - thank you!

RGBW
And if you ordered a chamber we are including an rgbw single pixel
Switch leds are rgb so 2 different blade signals should be used
SWEET!! I was about to place an order with random parts to get free shipping for a single pixel lol Appreciate you including one.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Last edited:
Decals were delayed!!!!!!

Delivery date kept changing and they didn’t arrive before I left

They will be there when I get back.
I get back home on the 9th
I’ll start shipping all the pending non weathered orders the next day.
That will take one day.
So if you didn’t requested weathering then your order will ship the 9th or 10th
Then the 10th or 11th will be weathering probably 12 hours straight each day.
For those who requested weathering and are not interested in an install we will start shipping the 13-15th

Regarding installs!
We are working with installers we have used before.
The Total cost will be 400$ for parts and labor.
This will included the full set up as shown in the goth 3D design demo.
The options for sound board are Proffie or Cfx.
Both are very similar but the main difference is CFX is much more user friendly.
Edits to effects parameters and sound fonts/banks are done easily on the sd card.
Proffie requires you to program the board thru arduino.
Both options will include the following features and to expedite the process we will not be offering options to add or remove features
Instead we offering the whole shabang
-Oled display to display battery and font details
-Accent led to illuminate the chamber(whether you
Ordered a chamber or not it still is a nice effect
-pixel strip to illuminate along with the switch led in the area above the board.
-wiring and set up of the blade and the blade plugs to illuminate
-attaching of the greeblies for the the kit (the pommel, tsuba)
-Setting up the magnets on the chassis for the switch box ( requires correctly gluing in magnets in the box and chassis at opposite polarities)

We have spare kits and so to expedite the request( even though none have confirmed yet because we have not stated the price yet)
We sent them to the installers.
We will de doing some of the work as well to help accomplish the task as fast as possible.
The installer has cleared their schedules and has informed us they could get 20-25 units done by end of February early March!!!
So far around 20 have requested an install.
This means you can very likely be swinging your dark saber around the same time the season 3 is being released!

I will be emailing all those who said they were interested and I will also be detailing how to pay.
Full payment will be due up front and will be a separate invoice .
If you have a pending invoice close that out instead of waiting for install cost to be added
Is it still a flat rate of $400 if we bought the parts and had them shipped to you already?

I know its super late in the run but any chance we can add on the Crystal chamber by goth?
Sorry the early buy in is closed
You can still purchase em here though

And the Crystal

I can include a rgbw pixel with your kit if you remind me

Decals were delayed!!!!!!

Delivery date kept changing and they didn’t arrive before I left

They will be there when I get back.
I get back home on the 9th
I’ll start shipping all the pending non weathered orders the next day.
That will take one day.
So if you didn’t requested weathering then your order will ship the 9th or 10th
Then the 10th or 11th will be weathering probably 12 hours straight each day.
For those who requested weathering and are not interested in an install we will start shipping the 13-15th

Regarding installs!
We are working with installers we have used before.
The Total cost will be 400$ for parts and labor.
This will included the full set up as shown in the goth 3D design demo.
The options for sound board are Proffie or Cfx.
Both are very similar but the main difference is CFX is much more user friendly.
Edits to effects parameters and sound fonts/banks are done easily on the sd card.
Proffie requires you to program the board thru arduino.
Both options will include the following features and to expedite the process we will not be offering options to add or remove features
Instead we offering the whole shabang
-Oled display to display battery and font details
-Accent led to illuminate the chamber(whether you
Ordered a chamber or not it still is a nice effect
-pixel strip to illuminate along with the switch led in the area above the board.
-wiring and set up of the blade and the blade plugs to illuminate
-attaching of the greeblies for the the kit (the pommel, tsuba)
-Setting up the magnets on the chassis for the switch box ( requires correctly gluing in magnets in the box and chassis at opposite polarities)

We have spare kits and so to expedite the request( even though none have confirmed yet because we have not stated the price yet)
We sent them to the installers.
We will de doing some of the work as well to help accomplish the task as fast as possible.
The installer has cleared their schedules and has informed us they could get 20-25 units done by end of February early March!!!
So far around 20 have requested an install.
This means you can very likely be swinging your dark saber around the same time the season 3 is being released!

I will be emailing all those who said they were interested and I will also be detailing how to pay.
Full payment will be due up front and will be a separate invoice .
If you have a pending invoice close that out instead of waiting for install cost to be added
Nice, I am interested in the install - good info!

Thank you for all your hard work Saberbay :) cannot WAIT to see the real thing

How will we get our tracking numbers? Via our Paypal emails?
Yes PayPal emails
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Everyone check all your emails accounts and their junk folders before asking me to search for your tracking number
it will really slowly down to have to search that for you as I have a lot of work ahead of these next 2 weeks and the reason PayPal charges me fees is because they offer these automated services like tracking numbers emailed to customers

I noticed in the video on the blade sleeve dosnt have the little holes on the tip that the blade plug sleeve has, whats the reasoning behind that? Was it to distracting when its a blade?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back