Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Before you Ship are you going to confirm shipping address, I moved maybe twice since I joined the run.
If you have not paid in full you can change the shipping address on your invoice.
If you paid in full just email me with your invoice number and/or your PayPal email address and I will change the shipping address in your invoice or add a note

If you have not paid in full you can change the shipping address on your invoice.
If you paid in full just email me with your invoice number and/or your PayPal email address and I will change the shipping address in your invoice or add a note
It looks like when I paid in full the last of the balance the invoice did have my current address, So I'm thinking I'm good?

Is there anyway we could possibly get an update? I know everything with manufacturing has been crazy but I figured these would have shipped by now, as I was hoping to have them built and ready by Christmas and we haven’t even received a parts list to be able to order all the supplies.

Is there anyway we could possibly get an update? I know everything with manufacturing has been crazy but I figured these would have shipped by now, as I was hoping to have them built and ready by Christmas and we haven’t even received a parts list to be able to order all the supplies.
A parts list was shared a few months ago.

Battery Tab Option 2
18650 Battery
High Amperage Kill Switch
Proffie Board (Sound boards required, chassis can also fit CFX soundboard)
Pixel Accent for crystal chamber (optional)
KR Sabers Oled(optional)
28MM Speakers(either will work)
4ohm￾3w-speaker

I’ve removed previously featured links

Battery Tab Option 2
18650 Battery
KR Sabers Oled(optional)
4ohm￾3w-speaker

I must’ve missed that post, but it would still be nice to get some kind of update because it’s getting kinda ridiculous in my opinion, but I do understand there’s extenuating circumstances

Update is same as last:
1)All hilt units are boxed and waiting to be picked up by DHL.
I have sent the labels over to the shop and they are waiting for Customs clearance approval by an export broker which is required with an export of this size.
I thought DHL took care of that as they do digital customs clearance, but that is for import the shop is dealing with the export clearance
2)All blades still in progress with Devin TheSaberTrade, he said he needed a few more weeks and is over the half way point. He had some issues with labor as the person he was paying to help him had to move on to another project.
3)The chambers are on order and should be shipped to me within 2 weeks if the bulk order is the same speed as the individual orders from shapeways

If this is a Christmas gift and you can not wait any longer we can offer a full refund minus the paypal fee of roughly 3%

Keep in mind the kits will not be the same cost in future offerings and if they are they will not include items like the chassis.

Thank you all for your support!
this should have been done a year ago
At this point I have made a penny an hour for all the work and communication to make this happen but I am telling myself the end product will be WORTH IT!

I’m still hopeful yet skeptical
but 2-3 months isn’t accurate at all

They are being shipped dhl express.
Once they ship it’s no more than 5-10 days of transit from China to me.

Excited to see some progress. I know it's been a long time for all of us waiting, but I'm sure it's been an even longer time for you. Thanks for your efforts, looking forward to having them in hand.

Battery Tab Option 2
18650 Battery
KR Sabers Oled(optional)
4ohm￾3w-speaker

Replying just for easy access later. Might be worth adding this info to the 1st post for ease of access.

CONFIRMED !
Dhl is picking them up today

If all goes well the hilts should be here early next week!!

Awesome news!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back