Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Email sent. Will there be a metal option for the crystal chamber?
In the op Shtokcustomworx is a hyper link to their shapeways shop.
They specialize in intricate metal chambers parts that can be ordered in different metals

so that’s a yes

In the op Shtokcustomworx is a hyper link to their shapeways shop.
They specialize in intricate metal chambers parts that can be ordered in different metals

so that’s a yes
Perfect. I was interested before you replied and had already sent the email. That was just the bonus lol

Hey SaberBay, i was unfortunately unable to make payment for close to 2 months on this order, and only recently the other week made the $200 reserve payment. Is that too late to have reserved a spot for this run? Or have I missed the mark

I hear Ripper Blades will be making a blade for this and The Saber Trade is not the only option for a blade. Is that true?
To do that he would need to directly copy the dimensions of part of my blade. Which I would share those details with them. But based on what I've seen of his current pixel builds I don't think it will even be possible due to different build structure. Mine are much thinner. So its a maybe? they might have to source their own blade holder part.

Hey SaberBay, i was unfortunately unable to make payment for close to 2 months on this order, and only recently the other week made the $200 reserve payment. Is that too late to have reserved a spot for this run? Or have I missed the mark
as long as it still says "taking reserves" in the title you can still order I think just drop them an email for the invoice and you're good

as long as it still says "taking reserves" in the title you can still order I think just drop them an email for the invoice and you're good
I had the invoice sitting in my emails for 2 months and finally was able to pay it (after some personal budgeting issues) so its now paid but i haven't heard back anything :/

Just an update we put in an order for 2 more prototypes. These ones will not have rubber grips. The raised areas on the main handles will be aluminum like the rest of the part.
We also made some improvements to assembly.
We ordered on with the main handle all black, one with the anodizing removed.
Will update as soon as we get em!

Just an update we put in an order for 2 more prototypes. These ones will not have rubber grips. The raised areas on the main handles will be aluminum like the rest of the part.
We also made some improvements to assembly.
We ordered on with the main handle all black, one with the anodizing removed.
Will update as soon as we get em!
Phenomenal news! Really hope that turns out! Really hoping for all aluminum

We are now current on invoicing.

We were informed that all parts have been made except the main handle(Been a delay because they need to repair the mold).
It is the part that we have been trying to figure out the 2 tones for the recesses and raised areas with.
After much research we decided that adhesive grip/sandpaper on the raised areas to get the 2 toned effect would not work. Reason being there would be a seem for the rings, and that just would not look good. plus the chances of it peeling off in the future and not being able to get replacement pieces didn't sound like fun.
So the factory is anodizing the parts in the gloss black. Then removing the anodizing from the top surfaces on the part, then anodizing again.
One will have the second anodizing be flat black and one be dark grey.
We will see which one looks best.
Thanks for your patience! we will make this as awesome as can be!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back