Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Just an update. We are looking into abandoning rubber grips altogether and not because they will degrade( kinda we use in saber application can handle oils and moisture) or Because the look Bad but because risk of falling off. We are looking into full aluminum. With thin grip material on just the top layer. Which is a closer look to the render.
If that does not work well we may just have top of the grips bare alu and can be painted by end user with texture enamels
First thing that comes to mind is the thin textured jar opener rubber sheet things......

Quick demo on the saber plug and vent illumination.

The activation buton will illuminate too but did not wire it at the moment.

I did the install because I wanted to make sure everything flows and it does... I am no install expert and it was prety easy. I use a variant of the Shtok chassis as well as pre production connectors. The final product will be even easier to install.

Here is a snap of the saber plug assembly that you saw on the video and the simpler chassis. The final production chassis will be much better.

IMG_4023.JPGIMG_4024.JPGIMG_4028.JPG

Can't wait for you all to get yours.

IMG_4008.JPGIMG_4009.JPGIMG_4010.JPGIMG_4011.JPG

Yup!
Covered in OP
Shtokcustomworx is working on that

Attachments

• 5816BBED-0409-410F-B9BA-C0F5FDF55A4D.jpeg
    5816BBED-0409-410F-B9BA-C0F5FDF55A4D.jpeg
    721.8 KB · Views: 129

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back