Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Hi, how much would it cost to have the hilt the blade and the electronics + someone who could assemble it all?

Thank you.

So... call me a idiot, but the next step is we just wait to get a invoice right?
I was thinking the same just waiting on the invoice. He did say they were up way into the early AM tweaking things. Responding to emails etc, etc might be slightly late. I read it in one of his email dated May 4th toward the bottom when he announced they are taking reserves.

Hi, how much would it cost to have the hilt the blade and the electronics + someone who could assemble it all?

Thank you.
We are not offering them installed and any good saber smith would not offer their install services before seeing the hilt because they wont know what’s involved and can’t price accordingly.
With the chassis and rest of the parts being designed specifically for this hilt when those items are closer to finish maybe a a saber smith would be able to tell you an estimate.

so far the parts cost from us for the hilt is 400$ plus the install kit 35$. Plus the blade from the saber trade starts at 200$

Exactly.
Yesterday was a bit busy of a day, that’s why I said expect one in the next 48hours. Creeping up on 24hours
I’m working they them
Omg… I see I said you would get them in 24hours not 48hours in the email.
Getting closer to 24hours so I better drink more coffee!! lol
Expect all them to be out in an hour or 2
Still before the 24hours estimate

Thank you for your patience everyone! There is a promising chance we can get this up to 200 units. We are at day 2 and I think we are 20-30% the way there!! I think once we get the sample in hand and possibly install it(if the shtokcustom worx chassis is ready by then) it will drive a lot more towards the reserve. We may even be able to line up installers if they agree to accept the installs and you could work with recommended installers directly.

Huge batch of invoices for the reserve sent out. We are close to 60 reserves!!!
Thank you all so much!

Happy Princess Leia GIF by Star Wars

After confusion on my part, correct email sent. Waiting for Invoice.

UPDATE: That was fast!! Done!! Whoo-hoo!!

Last edited:
Have you signed in to your paypal lately? I didn't get an email about it from PP (like I usually do) but when I checked into my account, it was there.

Good call. Didn't get an email notice from PP, but logged in and found mine there. Thanks for the suggestion!

Have you signed in to your paypal lately? I didn't get an email about it from PP (like I usually do) but when I checked into my account, it was there.
I just checked, unless its not obvious to me, im not seeing one anywhere, just a bunch of payments i made to a bunch of may the 4th stuff yesterday lol

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, But do you foresee this being a single run? Still trying to work out finances on my end, and I don't want to miss out on it if it is a one-time thing

As a heads up - I ended up getting a notice from PP, so I think it’s just delayed.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back