S.hayes Kit Whereabouts?

mikeincan

hi guys i was wondering where to get these s.hayes kits from i have recently aquired one from a gentleman on the rpf. but i was wondering if he has his own website i cant seem to find anything online when i type in his name into google except for potential knock offs for sale on ebay. any help would be appreciated. mike

It MIGHT help if you told us the guy's user name - that aside, S. Hayes kits are fairly difficult to come by.

If you're looking for some one that sells original kits, let me know and I will put you in touch with him. Hey may have what you're looking for.

There is no S. Hayes site, unfortunately. However, if you're intersted in seeing his works you can check out Predatorstuff.com and view their gallery of kits. The only one that I've personally never been able to find is the 'Blowback' Predator kit, which is based on P1.

There are a copule non-Predator related kits that he has also done, Frankenstein and Batman.

if you try the clubhouse fourms and ask there you will more then likely get a reply.. there was a S.Hayes elder kit there for sale a few days ago. and A guy contacted me about a S.hayes kit he had for sale

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back