S.E.C WarCry Bad Blood

Emperor Chaos

This is my S.E.C WarCry Bad Blood Bio helmet design for my custom made Predator Suit that I am working on.

IMG_5091.jpg.gif

IMG_5099.jpg.gif

IMG_5098.jpg.gif

IMG_5091.jpg.gif

IMG_5099.jpg.gif

IMG_5098.jpg.gif

sweet man. I have been wanting to make a bio like that for a long time, but oh well I guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board. :D

just kidding :rolleyes:
I think you have created a stellar piece fit for a warrior.

What they said above plus AWesome! The Red thing really gives it that mean and nastiness a Pred deserves.
A lot of Preds are getting soft these days. No wonder they keep getting their asses kicked by a governor and a policeman.

This guy looks a sthough he's been in the wars. Beat up look and the red highlighting makes him look real mean. Nice work.

Wow! :D
A lot of comments! Thanks Guys I love the hear that people like my bio!
Well if you guys like this bio your going to love this next bio, I going to start to sculpt it as soon as I get done with this first predator build. I call this next Bio Titan it's going to be a bad Mother ***Ker. It's going to be my next Predator suit build. It’s a custom predator I made up, Story is that he is a war veteran elder turned Bad blood.(like rambo)

original_predator_bio_concept_by_20.jpg.gif

original_predator_bio_concept_by_20.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back