S.E.C Pred-Spawn

Emperor Chaos

Hi guys,
Well as anyone whos talked to me or seen any of my work around here knows I have been working on a pred-spawn costume for some time now well I have had some good ideas from time to time but i had never had the money to make something full-sized so I would draw a few things for myself and that's about it, then I found out about the predator hot toys dolls and got one so I couldget started on a smaller sized version of the pred-spawn costume for a look at what it could look like when I make a bigger one for myself. "This saves alot of time and money, to Hot Toys"
Well I have been think and toying around with some ideas and this is a start of my idea and I wanted to see what you guys think of it, now it's still a W.I.P so here some pics for you guys to see. :rolleyes:

As you all know the bio-helmet is all I got of this costume so far.
IMG_4690.jpg.gif

IMG_4692.jpg.gif

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4685-2.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg.gif

IMG_4696.jpg

So that's what I got so far thanks for looking and I hope you guys liked my pics and I hope to read some comments in a few days or so about what you think. :lol:

Years ago a I came up with a Pred/Spawn, just an idea that sat in my head, never became anything more, that looks pretty good only thing I'd suggest is to blacken and tarnish the armor, make it look like the Leetha Symbiote took over a set of Pred armor, add some chains gauntlets and shin guards should a deep dark red with some misc. spikes laid about, and weather and tatter the cape a bit, might also want to paint a rough white "M", on the chest armor, Maleboldgia's mark, it should turn out pretty cool...

ya maybe add a little bit of detail to the armor.. but other then taht it looks sick! this will be very interensting to see come to life! :rolleyes:

S.E.C.

I love it! that bio is killer! Do the same armor as the action figure, put some white edging on it, and you will kick some serious butt....

(by the way, what action figure is it, looks like one of the AVP guys with a Wolf helmet and whip and the Elder's cape)

---
Ei'luj

Great idea, I am a huge Spawn fan, and have an excellent costume. I also have that bio sitting around somewhere. Maybe I'll take a stab at it next year. You get all of the credit, of course. :rolleyes:

S.E.C. is S.I.C.K. !!! The helmet really looks SICK. DO you have any more picts of it from different angles?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back