Ryan Reynolds' hero gold pieces from R.I.P.D.

Tom

In R.I.P.D., Nick Walker (Ryan Reynolds) is a reluctant cop “on the take” and buried this gold under an orange tree sapling in his back yard. I believe the pieces are solid resin with a few attached fake gems. This movie is a rip off of Men In Black, and I didn't like it at first, but since I've had to watch it a bunch of times due to all the props I have from it, the movie has grown on me, lol.
RIPD-gold1.jpg
RIPD-gold2.jpg
RIPD-gold4.jpg
RIPD-grab.png
RIPD-grab2.png

Amazing piece! Love this film and have seen very few props from it. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for commenting! For whatever reason, I have a lot of RIPD stuff. I sold some hero light-up handcuffs about 5-6 years ago and the screen-matched question cards to see if someone was a deado. I still have some gold, stunt handcuffs, walkie talkies, paper props, a stunt dual-trigger revolver, a bunch of hero IDs, and more. Oh, still have some of the question cards, too. But not the actual ones used on screen. If you're a prop collector and are interested in something, feel free to message me.

Thanks for commenting! For whatever reason, I have a lot of RIPD stuff. I sold some hero light-up handcuffs about 5-6 years ago and the screen-matched question cards to see if someone was a deado. I still have some gold, stunt handcuffs, walkie talkies, paper props, a stunt dual-trigger revolver, a bunch of hero IDs, and more. Oh, still have some of the question cards, too. But not the actual ones used on screen. If you're a prop collector and are interested in something, feel free to message me.
Long shot but do you have any of the question cards left?

Long shot but do you have any of the question cards left?
Yeah, I have a pack or two--they're sealed in cellophane wrap, if I remember correctly. The only ones I sold were the screen-matched ones, about 8 years ago. I still have literally like 30 pounds of "gold", too--along with a bunch of other stuff. You can message me if you're interested in anything.

Hey, do you still have any of the stuff left now please?

Hi--yep, sold some but still have a lot. Send me a PM and let me know what you're looking for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back