Ryan Gosling- The Gray Man

Devonsid

There literally seems no way to escape it. every so often when Ryan gosling makes a film, he wears a white shirt that forums seem to breakdown. Ryan Gos-Seams, style endeavor. I reached out personally to Ryan Gosling’s stylist. Although, he refrained to comment and personally and respectfully didn’t was to share. Although, it’s never stopped me from finding movie props from these his films. ( I personally own his sweater BR 2 from a gent on here and Henley from the film Drive) I know this shirt eventually going to spark ⚡️ talk as his white shirts over the years have. So I figured I’d get ahead of the curve and get the convo rolling. Anyone have any thoughts what this could be? It’s either a Japanese brand or an actual vintage shirt like Levi’s from the 50’s the thick white band was popular style of around that time period.

Attachments

• C794BE6A-DF4B-4C15-9F7B-BF2E8666160B.jpeg
    C794BE6A-DF4B-4C15-9F7B-BF2E8666160B.jpeg
    865.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 9ED60213-D584-4595-83C6-58324E3376C8.jpeg
    9ED60213-D584-4595-83C6-58324E3376C8.jpeg
    714 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Kypropguy

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread as I was curious on what the 2 jackets he wore in the movie were. I have looked around and have yet to find any information on either jacket. I believe you are correct on the T shirt

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.