Rustoleum Spruce Green equivalent - help

DarthVader1

Hey guys, I need your help finding the right color for a brush version of the Rustoleum Spruce Green rattle can color. I would like acrylic paint better so it doesn't have that shiny look.

I will try to replicate the "worn Boba Fett/Cobb Vanght" helmet/armor as seen in The Mandalorian series.

In fact, any equivalent colors used for the gauntlets and helmet that I could use as a brush would be fine by me as well.

I found an acrylic paint really close to RustOleum's Spruce Green, and it's Apple Barrel brand "Marsh Green", which I found at Walmart. Really close to that spray can color.

I found an acrylic paint really close to RustOleum's Spruce Green, and it's Apple Barrel brand "Marsh Green", which I found at Walmart. Really close to that spray can color.
Hmmm, i have to check, but i think i may have some of that "Apple barrel marsh green" acrylic paint. if i find it, i'll check out how it looks when painted on something.

The only spray paint I will be using will be the silver underneath. Everything else will be masked and painted by hand to give it the "acid feel" through the whole armor and jetpack.

Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’ve just gotten some archive x paints, and just started using them. While they are enamel, they definitely don’t have a gloss finish, they actually have very matte finish. Just thought I’d share.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back