rundown's Thomas Bangalter Helmet :p

rundown

Sr Member
I am in the making of my own Thomas Bangalter DaftPunk helmet.
I made the 3d data myself and made the pep. Now i'm handing it over to my mate for further development.
The ears will be made on a mill.

DaftPunkThomasByBenAerensWeb.jpg

thomasRENDER.png

cant wait to see it! I just watched electroma last night and realized how much i like thomas's helmet...awesome stuff. Are you going to get it vacuum metalized?

Very awesome Rundown. I'm starting to like these Daft Punk helmet builds more and more I see them.

I prefer to just be a spectator though.

I don't have a handle on those electronics.
out of my league lol

Very awesome Rundown. I'm starting to like these Daft Punk helmet builds more and more I see them.

I prefer to just be a spectator though.

I don't have a handle on those electronics.
out of my league lol

as far as i know daft punk only did the electronics during their discovery era.
electroma personally is my favorite suits and those helmets have zero lights in them

Most people decide to do a miss mash of different era's, The most common being the HAA Helmets with the infamous Discovery lighting.

Nice work man, I just started my first pep of the Thomas b tron version by dung0beetle, will be watching yours closely (subscribed), keep it up :)

Update: I've almost finished my pep, got a thread running now, take a look if u like. Still looking forward to your progress.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back