Limited Run Run Closed

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Blaster:
Rotj_Reference_.jpg
Tip Photo:
ROTJPistons.jpg

Above is a resin copy of the actual scope tip.

Machined Tip:
ROTJ Scope Tip.jpg

The Tip is $17 shipped in the US. $22 shipped internationally.
The entire front or "Full Tip" is also available for the same price. Just specify "Full Tip" with your order.

Resin Piston Halves: $10 (for 3 with your tip order or $14 shipped in the US, $19 shipped internationally)

Paypal: corellianexports@aol.com

Machining will start on 8/19/15 and end on 8/25/15

Run Closed. Thanks for ordering! ;)

Last edited:
Re: Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Machined Aluminum Scope Tip for Boba Debt's Blaster Scope

What kind of finish will they have and when are these planned to mail out?

Re: Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Machined Aluminum Scope Tip for Boba Debt's Blaster Scope

These will be machined in aluminum with a semi-polished finish, just like the originals. I will try and post a photo tomorrow.

Re: Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Machined Aluminum Scope Tip

Since I'm machining these, I'm going to go ahead and machine a "full" tip for my own ROTJ blasters, so I'll also offer the "Full" tip at this point.
I will post photos tonight in case any one is interested. The full tip does not include the "knurled" section, but if there is interest I can machine that part as well.

sorry in advance for the ignorance, but what is the difference between "full tip" and just "tip"? Also, what is the knurled section? Looking at the picture of the resin tip I am not sure what you are referring to.

thanks.

Mike

Would you consider offering these in brass as well?
Many of the blasters I know have the tips/ inserts in BRASS, instead of aluminum IIRC

Markus

The fill tip is about 3/8" thick, whereas the tip is just 1/16" thick. The Bobadebt version of the scope comes with the full tip, sans the machined piece I'm offering.

- - - Updated - - -

Would like to the this too ^ ^
Also, were these on the ROTJ E-11?

Yes. The ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster used the same scope.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you consider offering these in brass as well?
Many of the blasters I know have the tips/ inserts in BRASS, instead of aluminum IIRC

Markus

I couldn't locate any brass that fit the size requirements.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm extending the time to purchase through Monday the 24th, simply because I'm still machining parts, so if you'd still like to get in on the run please send payment ASAP. Again if you can't send payment this weekend or Monday, post a reply with the number or parts you want to purchase. Thanks. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back