Limited Run RUN CLOSED * DL-44 ESB Blaster Machined Parts Set * RUN CLOSED

I took 600 grit wet sandpaper and removed the top finish off the wood grips as to prep the surface. I then coated the entire grip with black acrylic paint. A few seconds later I wiped off the paint.

Just wanna check - have any of you guys who were waiting on only the resin side greebles received them yet? I can't remember if they've been shipped out or not. Not sure if I've missed a parcel or not.

I received mine but they came with the rest of my order 2 weeks ago

Just wanna check - have any of you guys who were waiting on only the resin side greebles received them yet? I can't remember if they've been shipped out or not. Not sure if I've missed a parcel or not.

My go-to "carbon scoring" compound is called William's Stove Polish. Amazon has it for sale. Great product. It really grimes up my props nicely.

I actually use a powder in a bag. I dip in a small sponge paint brush and brush and rub it on. I either bought it off amazon or eBay. I usually do it over a piece of newspaper so I can collect the powder that falls and put it back in the bag.

my resin greeblies showed up with my kit. i was going to attach them but now not going to as i've learned there is no proof of what is on the side of han's live fire

though i like the greeblies there. i'm going to leave that side plain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, those are some nice blasters being finished. Can't wait for my shipping invoice to finally show up. But it does give me time to peruse how others are handling theirs.

Man, those are some nice blasters being finished. Can't wait for my shipping invoice to finally show up. But it does give me time to peruse how others are handling theirs.

Did you reply to my September 20th email?

If not that would be why you have not received a shipping notice yet.

my resin greeblies showed up with my kit. i was going to attach them but now not going to as i've learned there is no proof of what is on the side of han's live fire

though i like the greeblies there. i'm going to leave that side plain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I redo my Bespin build, I'm kinda leaning this way too. If only just to increase the difference in the variances(sp?) between them both. I liked it when it had all the (at the time), prescribed greeblies, an amalgamation really, but I'm not sure if I'll put them on and instead, go with a "live fire version"/Bespin and the Hoth version.

Did you reply to my September 20th email?

If not that would be why you have not received a shipping notice yet.

I had the metal parts shipped a while ago, just waiting on the resin parts. Not sure if I have missed a communication or if the time for those being shipped hasn't arrived yet. If the invoice and payment was separate for these then I'm also not sure if I've paid. Cheers.

i tried working on mine today with a busted right hand.. after 10 minutes of fighting and destroying the pin that holds the hammer in i got frustrated and quit... anyone have any idea where i can find a matching gauge pin?

i can cut it myself, im in so much pain i dont feel like driving to the hardware store to check. i dont recall ever seeing pins there... i have seen roll pins there, but pins like the denix i cant ever say I've seen

any advice is greatly appreciated

I am planning on drilling and tapping all the pin holes on my Denixes and replace them with grub screws. I fill the screw heads with stove black. I had very good success with my Greedo Killer using a Denix base.

i tried working on mine today with a busted right hand.. after 10 minutes of fighting and destroying the pin that holds the hammer in i got frustrated and quit... anyone have any idea where i can find a matching gauge pin?

i can cut it myself, im in so much pain i dont feel like driving to the hardware store to check. i dont recall ever seeing pins there... i have seen roll pins there, but pins like the denix i cant ever say I've seen

any advice is greatly appreciated

You can use a small nail (like a wire brad). Bang it in and grind the ends off.

Ace and Lowe's also carry various diameter steel rods. Maybe they have one the correct thickness...

the dl-44 isn't going to get done soon, so your right instead of me rushing and over thinking. im just going to stop into lowes and ace tomorrow on the way home see if they have something close

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back