New Republic Medal. Run Complete. Grade Bs and maybe an A or 2 available. PM to enquire

Hello again jediguy , my deposit was paid for two on january 6th : since then no update nor something close. Your props seem great but communication isn't...
I was supposed to offer thes for a birthday coming soon : I guess I was too confident..... Sad.... If you think that customers deserve more respect don't hesitate to comment. Best regards.

Hello again jediguy , my deposit was paid for two on january 6th : since then no update nor something close. Your props seem great but communication isn't...
I was supposed to offer thes for a birthday coming soon : I guess I was too confident..... Sad.... If you think that customers deserve more respect don't hesitate to comment. Best regards.
The batch 2 should be arriving today. The package is currently with customs. If there are any questions, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. As mentioned previously, a good portion of the first batch failed QC as we were very particular and this caused problems with manufacturers and scared a few off . We fulfilled most of the batch 1 orders unfortunately, those who ordered on the tail end couldn't be fulfilled as we just didn't have any more to send. We will be sending those out first thing from the new delivery.

NOTE: A VIDEO HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP. PLEASE PROCEED THERE TO VIEW

Hi Everyone,

First up, the team and I really want to thank you for your trust , patience and understanding .

We are doing our best to deliver the best quality and it has been a challenge.

The 2nd batch finally arrived and it’s not up to our teams standards. However, all is not lost.

I’ve put together a short video explaining what has happened with run 2 and allow you to see and understand for yourself.
A. size difference (15% smaller)
B. QC Issues with the gold.

The electroplating is proving to be very challenging to get right but that won’t stop us from trying.

Moving forward , we have already spoken to the manufacturer and a new mold is being made .

They will be sending us plain electro plated pieces for us to QC check and those should arrive by Monday . Upon which we will either carry on working with this manufacturer or find someone new.

While we can’t speak for everyone, the electroplating isn’t horrible and in fact, our friends when shown the new medals did not pick up on the imperfections .

What we propose
1) wait for run 3. Potentially 2 -3 weeks
2) purchase the v2 medals at deposit ($10 usd + shipping)

Once again, thank you for your patience. Please pm me if you need assistance.

To be honest, I have no problem with a V2. As you said, the size difference to me is negligible as well as the gold finish.

No one but me and the missus are going to see it displayed and I think it would be fine.

PM'ed you with my address to figure out the shipping cost.

Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back