New Republic Medal. Run Complete. Grade Bs and maybe an A or 2 available. PM to enquire

I too have yet to receive an email to pay the balance... my deposit for 2 was sent on Jan 5.

A thing of beauty.

C41724C8-5FB1-4FE2-BAB1-E917E628D82F.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, I was a couple of days late when I paid, Jan 7, so am I on the second run list or did I squeak into the first run?

Quick update for everyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE. Seriously we can't thank you enough.

All the available grade A medals have been sent out. As mentioned, we didn't get enough grade A medals from the first run due to the manufacturers poor QC. We are currently awaiting the production samples from the new manufacturer . We have been rather nitpicky and scared off a few of them.

For those of you who are waiting, I am sincerely sorry. The team and I thank you for your patience. We are as eager as you are to get everyone their medals.

For those waiting on run 2, I will be notifying you once we are ready to take payments. Everyone will get as many medals as they need.

any idea on how long it will take ( my deposit was paid on January 6 if I remember well )?....
We are waiting for the new production sample. It should be with us at the end of the week. Then if all goes well, about 2 weeks for the complete production run. Then 1 week or so for shipping to get to us before we start checking and shipping them out. So from today, about a month give or take.

Blank sample. Some have voiced an interest in these, if you are keen , please drop me a pm. In the meantime, I am waiting on the final colored piece today before sorting out the 2nd run. Very soon guys.

158693396_10158497462813387_552132444854116974_n.jpg

Alright! Run 2 Let's go!

We have 2 types

Prices as follows WITHOUT SHIPPING COSTS.

PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS IN USD.

Grade A- $25
Raw Cast - $14

$10 usd per piece to secure your spot
. We will invoice you the balance once the production pieces are in. (Estimated 3 weeks)
All deposits are non-refundable as we have to pay for the production run.

PayPal Payment to Corelliacreations@gmail.com

IMPORTANT Info we require.

- Number of pieces and type.
- your shipping address

WE WILL BE SHIPPING IN ORDER OF ORDERS RECEIVED.
Thank you

Last edited:
Here's a sample piece from the New maker. Except for the red ribbon (changed to flat red) , it's good to go.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back