New Republic Medal. Run Complete. Grade Bs and maybe an A or 2 available. PM to enquire

Hello Everyone,

Hope you guys have been ok. Sorry for slightly long post. Good news and bad news.

1) Good News.: WE HAVE MEDALS. Most of them anyway.

2) Bad news: We QC-ed the crap out of them and, despite ordering extras, have come up short. So while many of you will have your medals in hand soon, there will be a some who unfortunately may have to wait a little longer.

We hope you guys can be patient with us as we are doing our best to get things right and get you a great product.

3) Bad news: Our QC work scared off the original maker and we need to find another who can meet our exacting standards. We have started. It shouldn’t take too much time, just that it’s the spring festival for China and things will not start up for 1-2 weeks.

So now, we will start emailing everyone in order of payments received. We will update you with both the shipping information as well as amount left. We will be offering 2 methods of shipment: Fedex international priority or Regular registered post. You can tell us which option you prefer and we will invoice you accordingly .

Fedex will be pricier, however it will get to you faster (a week or so) with full tracking.

Regular registered post will be the more economical option and will have a tracking ID but the tracking may not be the best. Once the item leaves Singapore post, it will be transferred to your local carrier. This option normally takes 2-3 weeks but depends on your location as well as your local postal service provider.

However, we cannot be responsible for the item if it gets lost as it is out of our hands once it leaves Singapore. We just want to be absolutely clear on this.

Finally, please make all payments in USD. Do not convert the currency. All payments not sent in USD will be refunded and have to be made again.

The team and I will be contacting you in order of down payment received and further instructions. Thank you all

Last edited:
Yay! I'm kinda happy! I think!

Also, I would take a reject for my son. I would like a good one for myself, tho. ;)

Got my email today and PAID in full, Fedex shipping. :)

Of course, I paid before I read the whole email and saw the bit about the 'seconds' for sale, but...ether way. Can't wait!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back