RUN 2 NOW OPEN 1:1 Metal Replica Mandalorian New Republic Marshall Badge

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I too have yet to receive an email to pay the balance... my deposit for 2 was sent on Jan 5.

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A thing of beauty.

C41724C8-5FB1-4FE2-BAB1-E917E628D82F.jpeg

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just out of curiosity, I was a couple of days late when I paid, Jan 7, so am I on the second run list or did I squeak into the first run?

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Quick update for everyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE. Seriously we can't thank you enough.

All the available grade A medals have been sent out. As mentioned, we didn't get enough grade A medals from the first run due to the manufacturers poor QC. We are currently awaiting the production samples from the new manufacturer . We have been rather nitpicky and scared off a few of them.

For those of you who are waiting, I am sincerely sorry. The team and I thank you for your patience. We are as eager as you are to get everyone their medals.

For those waiting on run 2, I will be notifying you once we are ready to take payments. Everyone will get as many medals as they need.

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
any idea on how long it will take ( my deposit was paid on January 6 if I remember well )?....
We are waiting for the new production sample. It should be with us at the end of the week. Then if all goes well, about 2 weeks for the complete production run. Then 1 week or so for shipping to get to us before we start checking and shipping them out. So from today, about a month give or take.

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Blank sample. Some have voiced an interest in these, if you are keen , please drop me a pm. In the meantime, I am waiting on the final colored piece today before sorting out the 2nd run. Very soon guys.

158693396_10158497462813387_552132444854116974_n.jpg

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright! Run 2 Let's go!

We have 2 types

Prices as follows WITHOUT SHIPPING COSTS.

PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS IN USD.

Grade A- $25
Raw Cast - $14

$10 usd per piece to secure your spot
. We will invoice you the balance once the production pieces are in. (Estimated 3 weeks)
All deposits are non-refundable as we have to pay for the production run.

PayPal Payment to Corelliacreations@gmail.com

IMPORTANT Info we require.

- Number of pieces and type.
- your shipping address

WE WILL BE SHIPPING IN ORDER OF ORDERS RECEIVED.
Thank you

Last edited:

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a sample piece from the New maker. Except for the red ribbon (changed to flat red) , it's good to go.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.