rumors?

It was originally believed that there was gonna be 1 final lost hunter produced by end of this year/early next year. It now seems that there will be new 1's of the new Predators movie. Either way I cant wait and gaurantee I'll be getting afew to keep my ever growing collection happy

It was originally believed that there was gonna be 1 final lost hunter produced by end of this year/early next year. It now seems that there will be new 1's of the new Predators movie. Either way I cant wait and gaurantee I'll be getting afew to keep my ever growing collection happy
god i pray there is any hope in the last lost hunter, just to have one more professionally produced pred from that movie. and just thinkin of the cool preds to come in the next predators movie has got the gears turnin' (please be good please be good please be good) ah! what am i sayin, i love my hot toys chopper and i never really got to even know the guy... let alone like him from anything he did on screen. he's just cool ;)

i already got a ram, im hopin for the snake or hippie, and HEY i already got hippies spear! i think they should do at least enough of them to get all the trophies in the chamber, as mentioned previously, or at least the big ones... k ill stop now.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back