RUMOR: Black Series role play item up for preorder next week

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Reported at:

Word is there may be another Black Series roleplay item up for preorder next week. If you recall, the Wedge Antilles Helmet had a code name of “Couch” while this new item has a code name of “Chair” – the furniture theme seems to indicate they’d be part of the same segment of collectibles. Could it be Rey’s yellow lightsaber from TROS or something wearable. We shall see in a couple of days.

I hope they do the Rey hilt. I think it’s a great looking design. I’m also always a sucker for another helmet. Of course if it’s something other than a hilt or helmet, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Colour me skeptical of new tooling for such a niche piece as a Jedi YW. Be cool, but....

I would be surprised if it was something like a Y-Wing helmet. I would think that a scout trooper or a TIE pilot gets made before they did something like that.

I sticking with the odds on favorite of the Rey lightsaber since it’s been rumored for a little while now.

Bantha Milk Pitcher

1620063097587.jpeg

Speeder Bike helmet would be amazing, but TIE pilot helmet isn't beyond the realm, especially since they can reuse for the AT-AT helmet easily enough

Well now we have confirmation for the disney scrolling lightsaber, as suspected, part of the hotel experience.
Hasbro, YOU'RE UP!

It's a Death Watch helmet!

Game Stop exclusive in the US & EB GAMES in Canada.

Pre-orders go live tomorrow (5/5) at 1pm.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back