Ruffkintoy Wolf Pred parts *More pics added pg4*

Ruffkintoy

Sr Member
Did some quick sculpts recently while waiting for things to set up or dry. As I'm getting caught up on orders here I'll try to get more parts sculpted.

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

TheLuis005.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

Hey! Chuck is getting less busy and bored I guess that's why he needs more ORDER$ !!!
Ya better hurry cuz Pete Mander is way ahead of ya with his Entire Wolf suit + Armor build all can be seen on Facebook galleries

are these gonna be resin or latex?

Both, I made molds to make resin ones or latex depending on what someone wants. The groin/cod armor is cast only in latex at the moment, I may mold it and do resin ones at some point though. When I get the gauntlet sculpts done I plan to make them in both latex and resin too.

Updated with better pictures as well as pictures of the back armor and medkit. Don't think I ever posted pic of the back armor on here lol.

Thanks for the better pics Chuck I have a feeling you'll be hearing from me real soon. I want to put a Wolf suit together and am gonna be needing some items.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back